Volunteers are a fundamental part of LAMAVE, many of our projects rely on the hard work and dedication of volunteers from around the world. As a volunteer you will be trained in research techniques which will prepare you to collect data towards long-term scientific goals and policy making.
GUSTO KO MAGING ISANG ISKOLAR
As a Filipino NGO, investing in the marine conservationists of the future is hugely important to LAMAVE and the success of marine conservation in the Philippines. To ensure there is always an opportunity to grow and learn, every LAMAVE project accepting volunteers hosts at least one local Scholar. To apply for the LAMAVE Scholarship you must be Filipino and have a passion for conservation. Want to find out more? Meet some of our previous scholars:
Click on the project for more information, and download the Project Pack for full details and requirements.
how to apply
Be sure to follow the instructions below for a smooth and easy application process. If you're not ready to apply now, but want to keep up to date with volunteer opportunities simply like our Facebook Page to make sure you don't miss the next call out.
IF YOU ARE READY TO JOIN THE TEAM, SIMPLY FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW
1) Read above about our different projects accepting volunteers and choose which you would like to join.
2) Download and read the project pack. Be sure to read the necessary requirements. For example all our projects ask for a minimum commitment of three months and a monthly contribution towards food and housing.
3) Email us a cover letter and a copy of your CV to volunteer[at]lamave.org.
- State which project you are applying for in the email subject e.g. BRUVS
- Tell us why you want to join the team and any other relevant information in your cover letter.
- State if you are Filipino and applying for one of our Scholarships.
*Please note that we do not currently accept undergraduate university project proposals outside of the Philippines.
4) On receiving your application a member of our team will get back to you